- Do you have a passion for data?
- Are you a natural at problem solving?
- Are you logical and have excellent analytical abilities?
- Do you want to work for a company that will not only invest in your development but continue to invest throughout your career?
- Do you want to receive unrivalled training that will give you a strong competitive advantage over your peers in this exciting environment?
If you are a graduate with a 2:1 or above in maths, statistics, economics, or another hard science related subject and your answer to all of the questions above is YES then my client has the role for you.
My client is offering permanent roles as ‘Graduate Specialist Data Analysts’. They provide consultancy services to the majority of the major Financial Services Organisations in the UK. These consultancy services are based around Business Intelligence and Data Sciences and they utilise SAS software to enable project delivery. My client is the largest, dedicated SAS Consultancy Partner in the UK and they can offer you the chance to join one of the leading Graduate Programmes in the UK and develop your career in the exciting world of Data & Business Intelligence.
This isn’t just a job, this is the beginning of your career!
You will start with a nine-week training programme at my clients education centre in North West England. Here leading SAS experts will teach you everything you need to know to become as proficient as possible in the use of SAS. The training will also develop your soft skills to ensure you will be fully prepared to excel in your role and adapt to any working environment. After training you can expect to work on-site at a leading financial institution, become part of an existing SAS team where you will be able to apply these skills and continue to develop. The role is fully salaried from the day you start and there is constant support throughout the training and whilst on-site. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company with an enviable reputation in the market and prepare you for a rewarding career.
START DATES ARE IN JULY AND SEPTEMBER (TBC) AND INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE FROM MARCH 2020
- You must have a minimum 2:1 degree in either Maths, Statistics, Economics, or another hard science related subject.
- You must have a minimum of a ‘B’ in either Higher or A-Level Maths
- You must be prepared to relocate within the UK
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK with no restrictions. There is no visa or sponsorship available for this position.
EXCELLENT STARTING SALARY AND A REVIEW AFTER 6 MONTHS!